Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ok Gang, So here we are at another month of many, where I have been not so good about posting. I wear allot of hats and sometimes I forget or simple run out of time to post.. Iam going to try and be better about that now. I keep going back and fourth between my many Facebook pages and of course the magazine where most of my CD reviews have been this year. So if your missing my cd reviews be sure to go over to my Blues magazine www.Blues-E-News.com and check out the reviews. There is a review or two in every issue once a month since the beginning of 2012. I am trying to separate my different blogs by topics!
I have added tabs on this and soon to the other blogs that link between my website and the blogs, in an attempt for you to better follow my posts.

 New, I am selling my hand made Liquid Laundry Detergents and soon soaps and more! I have "try a load on us" free samples available just $2 for shipping and handling. Just let me know and Ill get you a sample. Email me at: wayne@bigwayne.net subgect sample. Also planned in 2013 three e-books! AND YES one is a cook book! for all my foodies that have been following my posts in the mag and on Facebook! I am also still trying to get the video channel sponsored for my Blues In-Que (blues, interviews, and BBQ) during the 2013 festival season.

No comments:

Post a Comment